Nothing to Wear: The Denim on Denim look

The off the Shoulder Denim Blouse, Denim on Denim, Toronto Blogger

When I feel like I have nothing to wear during those causal days, one of the easiest combos is the denim on denim look. As life gets busy the last thing we need to waste time thinking about is “I have nothing to wear” especially when it does not require much time to put together a causal outfit.
The off the Shoulder Denim Blouse, Denim on Denim, Toronto Blogger
I paired this denim off the shoulder top (under $20) with denim shorts. I then accessorized with my favorite gold shoes and this pink embossed faux leather bag.

The off the Shoulder Denim Blouse, Denim on Denim, Toronto Blogger

The off the Shoulder Denim Blouse, Denim on Denim, Toronto Blogger

The off the Shoulder Denim Blouse, Denim on Denim, Toronto Blogger

Life has gotten extremely hectic, however I am excited about what is to come. I just remember that “I am in charge of how I feel and today I am choosing happiness”.

Hope you enjoyed the post

Until Next Time

Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information: Blouse: c/o SheIn (here) // Shorts: Thrifted  // Bag: Winners // Shoes: Cole Hann Similar here

Stay connected and follow me on social  media

Google + // Twitter // Instagram

29 Comments

1. James Benita July 6, 2016 / 3:58 pm

Love the denim outfit, and that shoe is everything.

2. TinyTiff July 6, 2016 / 4:06 pm

Absolutely! Happiness is a choice! Adore your denim look! Good dayTiffHttp://tinytiffs.blogspot.com

3. Heather Noire July 6, 2016 / 5:34 pm

The denim on denim look can look amazing when put together perfectly and this is the case with your style here! I just love your photos and bag is gorgeous 🙂 http://www.bauchlefashion.com

4. Sarah Enuwa Audu July 6, 2016 / 6:01 pm

I actually thought this was a romper, I love the pop of gold from your shoes and yes to choosing happiness always.Princess Audu

5. Irreplaceable_fashion July 7, 2016 / 7:44 am

Perfect outfit Dear:) You look gorgeous:)kisseshttp://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

6. Esther Ivy July 8, 2016 / 3:47 am

I'm so on with the previous comment, definitely thought it was a romper had I not read the title. Love that bag.

7. It's Gilda July 8, 2016 / 5:34 pm

You are such a beauty! The Jeans-Look is so nice <3 I really like your lovely blog and was wondering if you are interested in following each other? I am following you now on GFC, I hope you follow back <3Kisses, Gildawww.itsgilda.com

8. Jodi-Kay Edwards July 9, 2016 / 2:47 pm

What a great price! Love your outfit! :)http://lifestylefinesse.com/cut/

9. Eli Dou July 10, 2016 / 4:47 pm

That denim top is awesome!! I love it! You look great.Thanks for your visit and your comment on my blog: I'm really happy you liked it and I hope you come back soon! I will definitely come to yours: I've liked what i've seen so far ;)xxEliwww.acurlystyle.blogspot.com

10. Jamie Hatcher July 11, 2016 / 6:01 pm

Such a chic way to style denim on denim! Love the off the shoulder top!Jamiehttp://www.treatsandtrendsblog.com/

11. Straight A Style July 11, 2016 / 6:01 pm

Rocking the denim on denim! I love the denim shorts and OTS top to mix things up. Cool shoes too!Amy AnnStraight A Style

12. Fashion Love Letters by Denise July 11, 2016 / 6:46 pm

Loving this denim on denim look! That top is so cute with the ties on the sleeves! Also, really love that bag! Denise | Fashion Love Letters

13. Anonymous July 11, 2016 / 7:15 pm

I absolutely LOVE denim on denim! come through with this look, love the pop of pink too :)MM, myramyla.com

14. Tamara Farhat July 11, 2016 / 7:37 pm

Loving this denim on denim! So cute!XoXo, Tamara – LoveofMode.com

15. Andrea Tiffany July 11, 2016 / 8:41 pm

I really like the effect of the gold, white and blue together. It has a really nice effect. I hate dwelling on those days when I got no idea what to wear either. I just want to throw something on so I can do something more productive, but I also want to look good. Love this idea! Thanks for sharing!~Andrea Tiffany~aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

16. Jackie July 11, 2016 / 10:14 pm

Looking good girl! Denim on denim is always a good choice! xo, Jackiestylemydreams.com

17. Kelsey Bang July 13, 2016 / 12:31 am

loving those gold shoes! super cool denim look!kelseybang.com

18. Shireen L. Platt July 14, 2016 / 1:48 am

I have never tried the double denim trend mainly because it's very tricky to pull off but you made it look so easy! You look really good in the outfit, casual but chic.Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

19. Hadasah Love (Style to Love) July 14, 2016 / 2:32 am

How awesome! I'm loving the pics!xoxo, Hadasahwww.styletolove.com

20. Katerina Christopoulou July 15, 2016 / 8:28 am

You look beautiful! I love your outfit so much!xx Katerinahttp://london-vibes.blogspot.gr/

21. Charlène Jiho July 16, 2016 / 4:22 pm

I love this top !

22. Sasha July 17, 2016 / 5:30 am

So pretty! I love this look!Happy Sunday!xoSEhttp://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

23. Kaiyo Aino July 18, 2016 / 12:16 pm

I love it!Great post! I would really love for you to check out my latest reviewpost featuring Striped DressKeep in touch~Kaiyo Aino Blog

24. Tessy Onyia July 28, 2016 / 11:21 pm

Oh babes…this look and outfit is everything! I loveeee…www.tessyonyia.com