Falling into Winter

Hello all my lovelies, I have returned to you all with another outfit of the day.  This outfit is very causal and easy to achieve. You want a chic look to roam around town doing errands in? I present you with this one. If you want to keep things interesting, don’t be afraid to play with texture and colour. I choose to go with a print blazer with faux leather-esque sleeves to jazz up the basics.

Until Next time,

Sincerely Miss J

Outfit Information:

T-shirt: Mode Star

Cardigan: Joe Fresh

Blazer & booties (old): Winners

Pants: Thrifted: Zara

Share:

11 Comments

1. Lenya November 4, 2013 / 3:48 pm

Great Fall outfit. Love those pants!!! And the jacket is to die for. You looking gorgeous.xoLenyaFashionDreams&Lifestyle

2. LoveT. November 4, 2013 / 6:22 pm

Wow ,looks great! Love the Pants and the Booties!follow new ,mind follow bag?big Hugs

3. Nout November 4, 2013 / 9:50 pm

Oh, I really like that jacket. I've been noticing a lot of animal print for fall and I just love it! Stay warm 🙂

4. Coco November 5, 2013 / 4:27 pm

J you look super! I love how you played with autumn shades, and the hat is the cherry on the cake! I'm your new gfc and bloglovin follower by the way. Hope we can stay in touch!Love Coco et La vie en rose Coco et La vie en rose on BloglovinCoco et La vie en rose on Facebook

5. Sylwia Dolores November 5, 2013 / 11:00 pm

love the trousers <3kisses xhttp://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

6. LoveT. November 6, 2013 / 7:20 am

Thank you for the nice Comment. Yes i want follow each other ,i already follow with GFC :)big Hugs

7. Manhattan Image and Style November 6, 2013 / 6:28 pm

You look very chic! <3Dianawww.ManhattanImageandStyle.comNew Blog Post: 10 Habits That Will Help You Succeed

8. Jessica Hart November 6, 2013 / 8:30 pm

I love army green cargo pants. I'm always looking for more ways to style them. I usually go super casual with sneakers but, I love that you dressed them up a bit. Great look :)Jessicathe way to my Hart

9. Anonymous November 7, 2013 / 3:25 pm

Loving the pants and blazer honey! Im always on the hunt for cargos that look exactly like those, color and all.www.webreaktrends.com.

10. Miche November 7, 2013 / 7:09 pm

Love love Love the jacket! Anything animal print I typically adore. Great look this week!Miche from Buttons and Birdcages